- A Rinse/Gum unit applies a pre-bake solution instead of a plate finisher, prior to the plate being baked
- Features variable speed, automatic chemistry replenishment and sensor activated operation
- Available in sizes 85/125/165
- Footprint is minimised with a simple, economical design.
- Delivers precise and uniform pre-baking of thermal plates ensuring consistently high processing quality
- The balanced air flow ensures an exceptional heating uniformity across the plate within ± 3°C
- Flexible and simple operation - integrates with all plateline configurations and is adjustable to suit all plate processors
- Press run length of plates is significantly increased by post-baking
- Offers even and rapid baking of the plates
- Easy to operate and maintain, and is fully compatible to any complete plateline
- Optimal balanced air flow recirculation system
- Ensures an exceptional overall heat uniformity despite of any influence from the surroundings ie. the ambient room temperature
- Simple electronic display gives the user full and easy control of the temperature and speed
Need after sales service?